Sunday 29 September 2013

Facts about me #3

Third installment. 
Get Excited!!!
Lets continue right where we left off:

30) I lived and went to school in Brisbane, Australia for just over a year. I've been back 5 years now (!) and don't remember a lot about living out there.

31) I'm an observer. I could people watch all day. 

32) I like to understand what makes people tick, and I'd maybe like to take physiology when I'm older. 

33) it's not just people though, I like to understand why things are the way they are anyway. My dad subscribed to 'how it works' mag, and it's safe to say I'm a little obsessed.

34) I love food way to much than is healthy, and because of this, I'm bordering on 'OverWeight'. Oh dear.

35) I love all animals, but cats are my favourite.
(and I have a soft spot for penguins)

36) I take extra-curricular lessons in: Singing, Guitar, and Keyboard.

37) I'm not as confident as I make out to be. Its an act (shh, don't tell anyone)

38) I'm in Year 10 (UK). In America, I guess this means I'm a Freshman?

39) I've been wearing glasses since I was 5 years old and my prescription is pretty high.

40) I tried to wear contact lenses and month ago and fainted. I'm still trying.

41) I get dehydrated really easily. When I was a lot younger I was admitted to hospital for being severely dehydrated.

42) If something new or important is happening soon, I can't sleep leading up to it. 

43) I have literally no upper body strength, but I can kick pretty hard.


There ya go, pointless things that you definitely needed to know!
Talking of pointless things, there is this amazing twitter account, that you have probably heard of called 'UberFacts' filled with even more pointless things. 
You can also follow me, if you are feeling snazzy.

*Sparkle*---
Rachel   xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great post :D
    I've nominated you for the versatile blog award-details on my blog :)
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete