Saturday 24 August 2013

Lucky jumper, y'all

Here's another OOTD for y'all! (read in American accent for maximum effect)

The weather wasn't as nice as in my first OOTD, so say hello to my kitchen door!

This whole outfit was inspired around this lucky 'lil  jumper. I'd never seen anything like it before, its just plain on the body section, but on the arms its a beautiful chiffon material that really dresses the whole look up. 

Cute AND  comfy, say WHAT?!?

Because the top was still pretty plain, I added a long necklace (owls FTW!) and some polka dot dark-wash skinny jeans to make it more interesting. 
 Since my necklace was gold, I decided to add a cute gold 3D bird ring, a plait headband with gold detail and a gold bow hair band to finish off my plait.

My shoes continue the theme of cute and comfy- they obviously are heels, but they are chunky heels which means they are super easy to walk in and because they are boots they give you tons of support.
 I love this type of shoe in general because they are super versatile.


Jumper: Glance
Jeans: Next
Shoes: F&F for Tesco
Shoulder Bag: F&F for Tesco
Necklace: A Present
Headband: Claire's
Ring: Claire's
Hair band: Tiger

Dad: 'So what's this for again?'


Ring close up.




Hair bow, Headband and Necklace close up. Its a gold overload! (if that's possible.)

I couldn't NOT put this picture of my favourite boy and I.
 He's a cutie, ain't he just?!? To read more about him and his best friend, click HERE.



Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed and that it gave you some inspo for that awkward transition period in between summer and autumn.
*Sparkle*---
Rachel   xxx

3 comments:

  1. Such a poser :) love this such a cute look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! love the owl necklace! Your cat is adorable :D I've nominated you for the liebster award, details on my blog Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk
    L x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey-Thanks so much :-). Checking out the details now! x

      Delete