Tuesday 3 September 2013

Facts about me #1


I've nearly published as many blog posts as there are days in a month, so I've come to the conclusion that its time to say a little bit more about me. 
 This post idea is kindly 'borrowed' from the lovely Amber Davies. Check her out here: http://amberjayez.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/10-things-about-me.html


1) I was born on the 18th of Feburary 1999, and I weighed 6.1 1/2 lbs!

2) I didn't eat very well when I was younger, so my parents gave me Cerelac and Minidex Baby Powder to open up my appetite, and I've never stopped eating since :-)

3) When I was a young child I walked into the kitchen and put my hands in a pan with oil in (Thank goodness the pan wasn't on the heat) and smeared it all over my face. It was like it was a premonition that I'd have oily skin when I was older!

4) I have oily skin, and I am incredibly spot-prone.

5) I'm 5"9 3/4 (The 3/4 is VERY important)

6) I've always loved reading books, and I have done for as long as I can remember. Like Carrie Hope Fletcher mentioned in one of her vlogs, I also have the tendency to forget that the character's problems in the book I'm reading- are not my problems too.

7) I don't have a particular 'type' when it comes to boys (geez, I'm not even 15 yet!) But if they are talented *preferably can play an instrument* Then I'm so much more likely to fall for them.

8) I'm starting my GSCE'S on the 4th of September, and that scares me.

9) I love imagining new things.
 I was out with my family, and totally zoned out whilst trying to imagine a new colour.  This is as close as I could get: Murcla... Anyone?(derived from mulch, like a mossy green but with pastel yellow and maroon undertones- a lot more dimension) but its still based on colours and words I already know... Ill just have to keep trying 

10) As well as imagining new things, I find myself often living in a dilute fantasy world myself. (My current fantasy is that everyone knows me before they meet me from a  reality TV show about my life that is filmed with hidden camera's- I'm not meant to know about the show ( to keep the show candid), and they have to pretend that they don't know me. 
Totally random I know, a couple of months ago it was that aliens were everywhere- but they looked like normal people. I tried to make the fantasy plausible: 'that lady over there looks a little green and shifty, I bet she's not of this galaxy'. (I watch too much Doctor Who, haha). 

11) I'm quite idealistic, I'm deluded in the sense that I think if I try hard enough, I'll have everything exactly the way I want it. 

12) A facet of that is that I always assume the best of people. If someone does something wrong, I'm the first to make a pardon for them and the last to criticise them. (Who am I to judge?)

13) I'm extremely indecisive. I think. 
I can't help thinking that, whether it's choosing my GCSE'S, or deciding what colour to get a jumper in (the one I featured in my last OOTD)- that the decisions are going to change my life. And that scares me to death.  

 14) Because of this ,I don't like when people ask what my favourite is of something. For example I prefer pop/rock over screamo, but voicing this opinion is too finial, too rigid. 



This is going to be a fortnightly feature for a while, hope you enjoy.

*Sparkle*---
Rachel   xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment