Sunday 15 September 2013

Facts about me #2

This is the second installment of my 'Facts About Me' thingy that I'm doing. (Check out the first one by clicking HERE).

It's fortnightly, so this is due for the 17th, but I'mma put it up early 'cause I'mma rebel. (not).

15) Even though I said last time that I don't like voicing my opinions... My Favourite colour is purple.

16) And, My favourite male singer is Ed Sheeran

17) In general I prefer old music to new music; I'm going to a Barry Gibb concert in October!

18)I gave two facts in my last fact, so I'm going to waste this fact. (...I love to write)

19)I have the worst long term memory going. I can remember yesterday and last week perfectly, but when it comes to last month or last year; my knowledge of what happened then is very limited. 

20)I don't remember as much I'd like to about my childhood, and that makes me sad. 

21)I'm the type of person who can appear to be doing something, but actually not achieving anything at all.  As my mum would say 'Busy doing nothing'. 

22)I'm an extreme girly girl. I like nothing more than dressing up in a big princess gown, wear lipgloss and play with dolls. It's sad I know. 

23) I love the sound of rain. Its so relaxing. If its raining at night, I'm almost guaranteed a good nights sleep. 

24) I'm notorious for constantly being late.  The only thing I'm always NOT late for is school.... Just about. 

25) My first pet was a blue Siamese fighting fish called Splash.

26) I watch too much Youtube.

27) I can spend a whole hour in the shower (I'm a poet and I didn't know it)

28) The more clothes I have, the less I know what to wear.

29) I'm a UK size 7 in shoes.

That's it for now, Folks (third installment will be up in 2 weeks)

My Mum is frying frankfurters and plantain as I type this, it smells sooo good.
I'm going to eat some of that now. Bet you wish you were me! :-P
(or not...)


*Sparkle*---
Rachel   xxx

4 comments:

  1. ooo Bee Gees fan *_* Purple is a good colour :D Love these get to know me posts!
    Thanks for the read!
    XO
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, is being a Beegees fan a bad thing,,?

      Yep,I think ever since I had a purple penguin on Club Penguin I've been obsessed with purple.
      Glad you enjoyed!
      x

      Delete
    2. Hope not cause i'm a hugeee one >_< haha i used to love club penguin!
      xo

      Delete
    3. Good! The concert was this thursday...it was amazing! Might do a blog post on it?
      Yep, I was a club penguin veteran for years aha x

      Delete